For all the ‘Non-Valentiner’s’ tonight – Grab a piece of Love in these ways! 😀
* Keep reading, Scroll down the whole page to get a variety of ideas *
Love Thy Self and give yourself the Ultimate Bath Treat with these ingredients 🙂
- Candles – create a relaxing mood that’s calming for your eyes.
- Bubble bath / Bath Oils / Radox – pleasure your smell senses. If you don’t have these then squirt your shower gel in there!
- Music on low Soothing to the ears like Classical, Chill, or Uplifting – it’s your choice! NO Love songs allowed!
- And spend as long as you like in there – just soak! 😀
That film you’ve been wanting to watch for ages? Tonight’s the night so treat yourself to a good movie…..
- Local shop? Pop down and pick up some goodies. Dieters: It’s your night off! 😉
- And not forgetting – NO Romance films unless you are absolutely, 100% sure that you won’t cry. Watch the gripping or funny one instead!
Current Book / New Book? Same applies as for Films…..
- Snuggle up with a NON-Romance novel
- Forget about that diet – for tonight, it’s a night off for definite.
- And NO feeling guilty! 😉
Want a Take-Away? Go for it. Even get it delivered. Anything you desire – You deserve it!
“Give Your Love Away and You’ll Get Your Love Back”
Got Pets?: Love them to bits tonight. Play with them, talk to them, cuddle them. Because, by doing that, they will love YOU for it, Yeah? Got it? 🙂
Have Children?: Do something with them that They want to do. Let them choose a movie, a game. Cook em their fave foods; OR… Treat them to their most loved Take-Out. Doing something that they want to do, and watching the JOY on their faces, will swell your heart!! 🙂
CAKE? – Eat Cake!
ICE CREAM? – Eat the whole tub!
CHOCOLATE? – Eat the whole bar!
🙂 !! YUM !! 🙂
Valentines Night need not be depressing. Don’t forget that loads of people across the entire planet are single or have a less than satisfying relationship. Therefore YOU ARE NOT on your own.
Make tonight count And make it YOUR night. I’m sorry, I should have posted this earlier – but Valentines Day is not over yet and you still have time to make it a good night. And like I said…. Make it count!
Have a wonderful evening! 😀